Agent/Educator Startup - Sales Training
Are you a life insurance agent who needs to find more clients? Have you found it more difficult to attract the right kind of prospect in this new digital world?
Now you are ready to hear the hard truth.
My name is Ron Harris. I've been a Top Producing Insurance agent since 2010, my production has been at least $1 million every year and it will double in the next 2 years.
I was born in Los Angeles, CA and I currently live in Santa Monica. I earned my MBA at the University of Essex in Colchester, England where I lived for 6 years.
Shortly after graduating, I started a marketing company “Global Branding Group“, and over 14 years I grew it to $5 million dollars in annual revenue.
We served clients such as Union Bank of CA, Prudential, Quest Communications, KCBS, KCAL, KTLA, FatBurger, the Dial Corporation, Sunkist, the Hollywood Bowl, the county of LA and a host of small and medium businesses. We also worked with many celebrities.
I’m not a genius, though I am very good at sales and branding. When it comes to marketing I’ve been around the block, my strategy is to try many types of campaigns on a small scale and to go bigger with the ones that yield results.
A Strategy of Disruption
We believe a Financially Well client is one that has their personal finances optimized in the present and for the future.
So why do most insurance agents fail? Because most insurance agencies are hoping that you, the agent, turn your friends and family into prospects. The strategy industry adopted on Feb 10, 1977, the start date of Primerica. You are paper thrown on the wall.
Once you’ve exhausted your warm market, they don't really care what happens to you, you are on your own and NFL, No Friends Left. Agencies get sales from agents' spheres of influence and agents come and go.
This is why statistics show 50% of all insurance agents have left the industry in the last decade.
Agencies must market the benefits of their solutions and agents must market themselves as the best source for those solutions. This is the way Coca Cola did it on TV in the 20th century. I often ask business owners the question; What kind of company is Coca Cola? 95% say, a beverage company. The truth is Coca Cola is a Marketing company with a recipe, all work and sales are done by bottling companies at the local level.
Old sales strategies don’t work in this new digital environment.
Telemarketing doesn’t work anymore. Caller ID warns consumers who's calling and people don’t answer calls from numbers they don’t recognize.
Direct mail is old school. Everyone now does business online, paying bills, buying products and services, we even do our banking online and the mail is saturated with junk.
Email Marketing? With spamming, phishing and privacy issues, people don’t open emails from strangers, especially if there is an attachment, we’re all trying to avoid viruses.
Cold Calling Consumers is like looking for a needle in a haystack. What we get is a lot of dial tones, voice mails and doors slammed in our face.
Buying leads is a thing of the past, chances are those leads have been sold to multiple agents, exclusive leads cost too much, and you don’t know what was said to the prospect to get to connect.
So what works? What does a successful insurance sales and marketing strategy look like?
- A solution solves common problems of your target audience
- An online persona that matches the strategy & solution
- A message that points out the pain of these issues
- A message describes your solution & its Benefits
- Market yourself as an expert on the pain and solutions
- Market yourself as the best source for information
- Market yourself the best way to get started
- Make yourself available and easy to connect with.
Billions of people get their news from social media. Where do you think they look to get ideas that will help them solve their issues?
If you deliver the right problem solving message, and target the right audience, they will come to you by the thousands every month.
Most consumers however, don’t want to talk about life insurance until they need it. Example, if you are speaking to 100 people in a room and you ask them who needs life insurance, maybe 2 or 3 will respond and 90 or so will move away from you. But, if you ask those same 100 people who would like to pay their credit card debt fast, get rid of student loans or pay off their mortgages early, while saving thousands of dollars on interest? 70 to 80% will want to know how they can do this. Americans have over $14 trillion in debt, that is a warm market.
But, you don’t want to do the advertising yourself, you don’t have the time to do this work, your time is too valuable. You need to work with a social media professional and pay them to educate your prospects online and guide them to your calendar.
You need to be talking to a minimum of 10 warm prospects per week, not building funnels, campaigns or trying to find new prospects. If you do this right, it doesn’t really matter how much you spend to get appointments with prospects hoping you can solve their problems.
Solving Common Problems
And that is the key point, you need to be able to solve their common problems using the products that you sell. So, if your products are a partial fix then you should support your solution by partnering with companies who offer products or services that cover the gaps. You need a complete solution that not only delivers but surpasses the prospects expectations.
Example our debt to wealth solution actually does what it says. It’s perfect for people burdened by debt, people who want to get to equity ASAP and leverage that equity for stress relief, wealth or retirement. That includes Gen-Z, Millennials, Gen-X and baby boomers.
Our GPS debt payoff mapping technology guides consumers to eliminate a mortgage and interest in record time. They save as much as 80% on interest and get to equity much faster. We educate them on the power of software based algorithms, becoming their own bank, and using liquid asset based insurance products with Non Recourse Lending Terms.
The technology analyzes, monitors, guides, advises, forecasts, connects to 13,000 banks and keeps the books. The data output from the technology is used to maximize IUL characteristics, allowing the policy holder to bank like a bank. Supercharged by the 2020 Cares Act, the IUL becomes a non recourse high yield, tax free asset based insurance money warehouse that delivers whole life benefits, gap protection and risk free wealth accumulation.
For those who are behind on saving for retirement, we offer the largest Banking Incentive program of our time, a 15 year retirement plan that helps them catch up. The service plan provides chronic and terminal contingency support while protecting the money warehouse.
A Turnkey Solution
This is now all possible because of the Cares Act, IRS Code 7702 & 101a.
This is a turnkey solution. The technology creates the fastest mathematical route to debt freedom. The debt funds the client’s bank, they get to spend that same money they used to pay off their debt early, 2, 3, 4 or 5 times or more with no penalty, no surrender charge, no taxes and no risks.
Since people book appointments with us because they want to pay off mortgages, loans and credit cards, the financial GPS technology is our door opener and it produces a better life insurance client.
BTW, in the last year I personally paid off $88,000 of mortgage principal, while increasing my wealth by 20%.
Over the last 2 years clients that found us on social media have brought to the table $190,000,000 in debt and in just the last year alone we’ve helped them pay off $10.1 million of it.
Client Demographics and Recruiting Targets
- People Ages 35 and 55
- Just Got Married
- Just Had a Baby
- Income $55K - $140K
- Unemployed People
- Self Employed
- Marketing And Sales
- Owned A Restaurant
- Uber Drivers
- Lyft Drivers
- Looking For Franchises
- Brand Ambassador
- Frontier Communications Salespeople
- Solar Salespeople
- Solar City Salespeople
- Mortgages Sales
- Health Insurance Agents
- Healthmarkets Insurance Agents
- Gerber Insurance Agents,
- Final Expense Insurance Agents
- Funeral Home Salespeople
- Retail Salespeople
- Remodeling Salespeople
- Pharmaceutical Salespeople
- Insurance Agents
- Medicare Insurance Agents
- Long Term Care Insurance Agents
- Group Insurance Agents
- Women and Minorities
- Baby Boomers
- Employee Benefits Agents
- Supplemental Insurance Agents
- Aflac Insurance Agents
- Afortus Insurance Agents
- Symmetry Financial Agents
- Health Insurance Agents
- Alb Insurance Agents
- Premier Marketing Pre Need Agents
- Auto Salespeople
- Advertising Salespeople
- Business Development
- Merchant Credit Card Salespeople
- Knife Salespeople
- Jewelry Salespeople
- Real Estate Agents
- Sales Representatives
So How Do You Get Started with us
- In order to offer the GPS Debt payoff mapping Technology in all 50 states, you’ll need to get contracted with the developer, who charges $149 for the license.
- You will need Microsoft office and zoom conferencing
- You need our proprietary indexing arbitrage demo Software and it is $225 per year.
- Must be able to contract with the carriers NLG/LSW, Silac. F&G Life and Occidental.
When it comes to Training
We hold a Sales Training, Monday - Friday at 8:00 am Central Time and a Marketing meeting on Saturdays at 3:00 pm Central.
Once a month we hold a 3-4 day elite sales training course that’s onsite and virtual.
As far as Leads
Our social media campaigns generate appointments per week for 50 agents, we are able to increase to enough leads for 300 and exclusive social media leads start as low as $22 each.
Compensation - all contracts are directly with the carriers and you’re vested on day one.
- The liquid No surrender charge Index Universal Life contract, pays a 90% commission on the target premium, plus 1.5% of the excess the clients put through the IUL..
- The Service Package with Occidental Life is a 10 year 80% - 20 year 100% contract.
- The pure no fee SILAC Index Annuity pays between 6%-8.5%
- The algorithm based GPS Debt payoff mapping Technology pays between $900-$1400 per client, overrides range from $75 to $150 and there’s an equity share program in place.
The average earned income per client for an agent selling our package is $13,000. We are creating millionaires by helping people retire with wealth dignity.
Startup - Things you should do once you completed your Tier 6 training. Solutions that have a cost are optional, however we advise that you use them to maximize your exposure and lead generation. This is your business.
I. Decide if you will be using Financial Literacy Group brand or if you will create you own brand. Once you have made this decision please contact me Ron Harris, so we can proceed accordingly.
II. Setup your appointment calendar, Financial Literacy Group, Calendly or Setmore.
III. Create a Conference Platform with Zoom, Free Conference Call, or one of your choice and master it.
IV. Sign up for a SkillShare account (Get 2 months Free) Cost $99 per year
- Take the Patrick Dang Course (2.5 hours) LinkedIn Marketing, Lead Generation & B2B Sales for LinkedIn for Entrepreneurship, Startups Business https://www.skillshare.com/
- Afterwards we will speak about content as it pertains to us.
V. Change your Linkedin profile to to match your brand and financial educator identity, you will also learn this in SkillShare training below
- Example: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ron-harris-1806ba11/
- If you need help search on SkillShare - https://www.skillshare.com/
VI. Create your Business Page on linkedin.
- Example: https://www.linkedin.com/company/financial-literacy-group-llc
- If you need help search on SkillShare - https://www.skillshare.com/
VII. Change your FaceBook profile to to match your brand and financial educator identity, you will also learn this in SkillShare training below.
- Facebook for Small Business - Essential Training https://www.skillshare.com/
VIII. Create your Business Page on FaceBook.
- https://www.skillshare.com/ Haydn Adams - Facebook for Small Business - Essential Training
IX. Learn to drive 100s leads for yourself and your business on Linkedin with LinkedHelper (2 Hours).
- Our linked bot https://linkedhelper.com/ Cost $99 per year - Free 14 day trial
- The Patrick Dang course and this program will change the way you look at Linkedin. This is a digital marketing robot that will save you hours and get you high exposure on Linkedin. Please use the the speed that replicates a human as must as you can. This is also a confidential solution please do not share it with people outside of you business.
X. Sign up for a Wealth Wave 360 Account - $29 per month (One Month Free).
- Instruction Videos https://app.wealthwave360.com/channels/wwgo/library/videos
- Wealth Wave will provide you with and endless supply of high end digital content, email, video, text, social post, bog post, and personal greetings all designed to drive prospects back to you. More on Wealth Wave in the next section.
XI. Join the How Money Works Book Club (The book sells on Amazon for $16.99)
The book is a great conversation piece and the perfect tool for getting both your clients and recruits to start understanding how money works and how you can help them. You can first offer them the opportunity to take the Financial Literacy challenge and to download the chapter the “Rule of 72: for free. Once you send the book there are many tools available, email, social media posts, text and video to move them along towards becoming a client or an agent.
- The book costs only $2.50 for us and I will send you a couple, I send 3-5 per week.
- You can join the book club here https://store.howmoneyworks.com/
- You get 62 books for $155 plus shipping about $30.
- Remember that it is a book club so they send them monthly and you can stop it any time.
XII. Register to do Business with government agencies
- Cities, Counties and States - There will be a lot of budget reshuffling and spending changes get alerts for RFQs
XIII. Starter Sales Process - Start with engagement or a conversation about financial literacy. Example below
- Get 5 people to take the How Money Works challenge and get their scores
- Get 5 people to download the rule of 72 eBook on your HMW website
- Send those people who have download the rule of 72 eBook the book
- Text all 5 people who got the book, HMW video campaign
- Present the rule of 72 (slides 66-75) to 3 of them
XIV. Sign Up for Debt to Wealth
- The solution is perfect to help prospect manged their monthly budget
- The solution cost $140 to join and $50 per year after
- Sign up for training with Ron Harris
XV. Exclusive Live Transfer Leads
- Unfiltered Final Expense Leads Average Price $36
- Over 50 years old Final Expense Leads Average Price $36
- Unfiltered Term Insurance Leads Average Price $45
For Live transfers contact Ron Harris.
XVI. Read the book or listen to it on Audible (Better) "Outwitting the Devil" by Napoleon Hill
Napoleon Hill wrote this book in 1938, just after publication of his all-time bestseller, Think and Grow Rich. This powerful tale was never been published, considered too controversial by his family and friends. The book was not published until 2011. It is a must read.
Repeat and grow the numbers.